|(Image to come soon)|
|Medium||RPG Maker VX Ace|
|Game Version||Demo v1.1|
[inhuman] is an English-language game created by AliceXOffered with RPG Maker VX Ace.
Game Plot/Game SummaryEdit
The game follows the exploits of 2P!America (known as Alfred F. Jones in-game), who awakens in a strange city with no memories of who he is or why he's there. It is the player's job to roam the city to search for a way to recover Alfred's memories which can be done by solving various 'mysteries' that have to do with the residents of the town and, somehow, the town's livelihood; a sinister factory known as the 'Cage.'
Alfred (2P!America) Edit
The main character of the game.
Bug Reports/ ErrorsEdit
- In the warehouse, when needing to look for items, the player must pick up the floorboards first and the flint after. If the flint is picked up first, the player will not be able to pick up the floorboards, and thus won't be able to progress the game.
- After the player successfully completes the scene that scares off the guards, they must not leave the warehouse. If the player leaves, the scene will repeat itself upon return, after which point the player will apparently be directly transported into Edgar's house.
- If the player talks to the first NPC seen in-game from the south, the game will freeze at a certain point during conversation, causing the player to have to restart the game. This will not happen if the player talks to the NPC in any other direction, however.
- When talking to Mandy first, if the player has yet to choose a name and decides to choose 'I don't know,' the game will freeze.
- When the player beats the game and enter Reaper Mode, there is a music file missing from the data, which is needed in order to fight the boss of the area. This can be fixed by downloading the file and then manually putting it into the music folder.
Trivia/ Extra FactsEdit
- http://alicexoffered.deviantart.com/art/inhuman-397552423 (Program used)
- http://alicexoffered.deviantart.com/art/inhuman-demo-v-1-1-428158276 (All other information on the game)