|Medium||RPG Maker VX|
|Game Version||Chapter 12|
RomaHeta (ロマヘタ Romaheta) is a Japanese-language RPG-style game that was then translated and later programmed into an English-language game by Kia Lao using RPG Maker VX.
Game Plot/Game SummaryEdit
Spoiler-Free Summary Edit
The Axis and Allies find themselves trapped in a fantasy video game world that Japan had created and the only way they can return to their own world is to beat the game. But can they escape when an Error with acquired sentience is trying to trap them in the virtual world forever?
Spoiler Summary Edit
- America: The main protagonist of the game.
- England: [Description needed]
- China: Provides medicines, potions and other related items.
- France: Acts as an innkeeper; fully restores the party's health.
- Germany: [Description needed]
- Italy: A hetare as usual
- Japan: Enters the virtual world on occasion. Gives himself and eventually the other nations powerful skills. Seems to enjoy the game world more than he probably should.
- Romano: As much of a hetare as his brother
- Prussia: [Description needed]
Other Nations Edit
- Switzerland: Remains a neutral party, providing the nations with weapons and armor.
- Liechtenstein: Sticks with her brother most of the time. Provides the nations with various items throughout the game.
- Spain: [Description needed]
- Austria: [Description needed]
- South Korea: Joins the nations near the end of the original gameplay.
- Hungary: Has a brief speaking cameo. Has yet to be given a larger role.
- Ukraine: Only has a small part so far.
Misc. Characters Edit
- Hatsune Mika: Assists her 'master' China on a number of occasions.
- Error: The main antagonist. Takes on the appearance of Japan. Tries to trap the nations in the virtual world.
Bug Reports/ ErrorsEdit
Trivia/ Extra FactsEdit
- Kia Lao is currently in the process of creating a continuation to RomaHeta. It is unknown when the project will be finished and publicized.